So Christina posted her 7 random things long ago and now it's my turn.
1) I sometimes eat ice cream in the morning for breakfast but only when my husband isn't around to roll his eyes at me. I have also been known to eat pizza for breakfast, a fact which my husband finds extremely weird!
(Photo courtesy of Edy's)
2) I started in one college basketball game and managed to trip coming down court and fell flat on my face. From there I watched the other team scoop up the ball and make a lay up.
3) I met Jimmy Carter on our airplane the last time we flew home from New York. I woke the guy up next to me because I didn't want him to sleep through meeting a president. He thanked me later.
4) I was homeschooled and had to wear coulottes. Yes, even in the winter!
5)I absolutely LOVE to travel. I have been to San Fransisco, Seattle, Vancouver, New York, Denver, Boston, Ontario, St Louis, Washington DC and the Bahamas.
(Hubs and I riding horses in Pikes Peak National Park)
6) When I was a teenager I had to break up a mating cow and bull when my Dad was out of town.
(Baby Sis took this picture, isn't it great?)
7) I was on the Today Show (ok, in the crowd, but I did make it on tv!) the morning I found out I was pregnant with Sweet Girl. Al Roker was the first person I told I was pregnant besides my husband.
And the cake.......
When I was shopping for Sweet Girl's Christmas presents I came across a darling apron on Etsy that I loved!
The apron gave me a theme for her Christmas so I picked out mini cake pans, a pink breast cancer awareness spatula (thanks Christina for the idea!), a small whisk and rolling pin for my little helper. We had not used the cake pans until a couple of weeks ago my husband was out of town for a conference so the day he was coming back my Sweet Girl made him a mini cake to welcome him home. I forgot to take a picture of it before it was half gone.
Hope you have a wonderful, restful weekend!