Monday, January 12, 2009

Favorite things...

Here are a few of my favorite things (imagine Julie Andrews singing) on this cold but sunny January day.

My $2 tea cup from Goodwill.


Biscoff cookies (found these at Publix) and coffee in the middle of the afternoon. Mmmmm.


Martha Stewart glitter my husband gave me for Christmas. He picked out wonderful colors and I can't wait to use them!



I love the way the afternoon sun glints off of my "winter" centerpiece.


My stained glass dragonfly from the Sunflower Festival.


Hope you find time to enjoy a few of your favorite things today!

~Victoria~

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Hi Victoria,

I LOVE your favorite things. Coffee in the afternoon...YUM..I indulge like that occasionally. I keep hearing how great Martha Stewart glitter is but I haven't gotten any yet...can't wait to see your projects!

Cindy said...

It all looks lovely!

c

Empty Nest Full Life said...

I love your favorite things. It is so nice to find contentment in simple things isn't it? Jackie PS: Did you see that I tagged you two? Check out yesterdays post at my blog.

Unknown said...

I love your favorite things! Your stain glass is beautiful! I have never used martha stewart glitter. I'll have to pick some up soon!

Meg said...

MMMMmmm AIRPLANE COOKIES!!!

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

I just bought some of those Biscoff cookies..yum! My daughter doesn't like them though...oh well guess I have to eat them all! LOL