Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Collecting things for the Laundry room makeover

Trying to use what I have for this little makeover.


Will redo these this lamp and plaque. The lamp base is rusted brass and the plaque has a few chips, so I'll try to work some magic with spray paint.







It will probably take me a few days, because obviously the fun part is the decorating, not the cleaning of the floor, all the junk fallen and stored beside the dryer and all of the junk on the shelves. And for full disclosure, I'm not looking to do anything spectacular here. I don't have time to clean everything else in my house, so I don't want to do so much as to be overwhelmed. Actually doing some laundry and cleaning bathrooms would really benefit my family more, so this will done in between all of that.


{Christina}

4 comments:

Victoria said...

LOL love the "help me" sign! ;) I can't wait to see what you do in the laundry room.

Oh and I started rummaging through my yard sale stuff today for some stuff to spruce up my laundry room with.

Shannon said...

I enjoyed looking through your blog! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Anonymous said...

I think your at a good start. I want to redo mine too. What color are you going to paint if you are going to paint. Thats my big issue.... Cant wait to see what you are up to!

Darlene said...

I can't wait to see what you do. I love the "help me"....I know what you mean....lol