Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Best yard sale find

and the winner is...

A BIG GREEN EGG for $29.95 (isn't $29.95 a strange yard sale price?)! This small "Big Green Egg" was sitting at a yard sale with a post it proclaiming it's price. It was a Fri/Sat yard sale and I was there on Sat so I am shocked that no one else had snatched this little puppy up. Now, if you don't know why I am making such a big deal about this find you need to look it up here. Also, let me just tell you, this egg is a $200 to $300 smoker! Mine came with the cover and my hubs contacted the Big Green Egg mfg and they sent us a book for free!

I have made some pretty bad yard sale purchases over the years but as we were eating some delicious salmon that we had just cooked on the BGE my hubs told me this makes up for all of them!




1 comment:

Joy said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You look like you are the queen of finding good deals. I could probably learn a thing or two from you.