Monday, June 16, 2008

Traveling Down An Exciting Path



My sister and I have decided to wow everyone we know with our fun filled lives. We want to be real, which is very hard for both of us. We have each wanted to do a blog like this for awhile, but are both nervous about committing to a blog of our own, so we are teaming up to revive this blog. I'm so excited to see what she comes up with. She is such a light in my life and a true friend.

We are both southern girls, two of six siblings, two of four girls and both natives of Georgia. I have been married to a wonderful man for over 15 years, and am a SAHM to a talented lego maniac son 11 and a creative darling daughter 8. They are growing up way too fast.

I read lots of blogs, but often am too shy to comment. Seriously, too shy. So I start blogging. Makes no sense, huh?

Look forward to seeing where this goes. Welcome!

No comments: