1. Some fantastically wonderful muffins.
Oh.My.Soul these are so good for a special treat.
All Recipes from Colleen
To Die For Blueberry Muffins
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup white sugar (I use Rapadura)
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk
1 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup white sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup butter, cubed
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
3. To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.
2. Moss from Home Depot
OK, so this was new to me. I whipped out my phone to take a picture and my brain immediately started coming up with plans for this lush green goodness. I think it was $1.97.
A terrarium. We have only ever used the short moss dug from the woods, but this is a fun difference.
Planted in a little white bowl or a creamer. I don't know how it will do indoors, but if and when it starts to die I will move it outside or Chloe can make a terrarium.
A ground cover for a very shady corner of the back yard.
To cover the dirt of a pot planted with something taller.
3. Rainy Day Listening So Far:
Gotta have something to listen to while editing pictures.
Snow Patrol-Chasing Cars
Ben Lee-Rise Up
Jack Johnson-His new single
Donavon Frankenreiter-hear him here
Sam Bradley-Sea Blue
Seabird-Don't You Know You're Beautiful and the Rocks to Rivers album.
Brandon Heath-What If We
All For Love from The Three Musketeers soundtrack-you can find a great video from the recording here.
Danny Gokey-I Will Not Say Goodbye
For headaches from looking at the screen too long while editing lots of pictures and various other computer tasks.
5. Watching Everest Beyond the Limit with my son
5. Oh, and Blogging
Victoria has e-mailed me to say that she is handing me the blog baton and that I need to post something. I haven't been pulling my load, so I have to change that. Hi everyone!! : )
What are you enjoying this weekend? Have a great one!